Included in the The Ten Best Travel Games
Monday, 7 July 2008
Are we there yet?
The Travel Game for Kids on the Move!
Any parent who’s heard the words ‘are we there yet?’ a thousand times will love this travel game for kids on the move!
- No more boring Car Journeys
- Fantastic "I Spy" travel game
- Players score points by spotting heaps of different situations, people, vehicles etc
- There are 450 travel cards in 5 categories
- Topics are: objects, people, signs, vehicles, and animals
- Packed in a brightly designed suitcase style tin for easy storage
- For 2 or more players but can be played on your own
- Manufacturer's recommended age 6+
It contains cards with items to look out for such as ‘a yellow tractor’, ‘a red traffic light’or ‘a bird in a tree’. The first sighting gets the points and the player with the most points at the end of the journey wins! That’ll keep them quiet.
For 2 or more players